fishgirl
    • supporter
    • 1 kudos
    Update is here:
    https://www.moddrop.com/stardew-valley/mods/399895-json-assets
  2. SleepyBunnei
    SleepyBunnei
    • 0 kudos
    Is there an updated version for 1.6? Smapi shows this mod in red text, because it is no longer compatible. I assume it's because of the 1.6 update for Stardew.
  3. 139521Abs
    139521Abs
    • 0 kudos
    有人能帮忙更新模组吗?smapi显示需要更新!家人们!
    1. chichi12852
      chichi12852
      • 0 kudos
      你找到了吗?
  4. RiftstalkerSekun
    RiftstalkerSekun
    • 0 kudos
    Hello, I looked through the Author Guide in the Github, but could not find an answer, so I thought I'd ask here.

Is it possible to add items that are only processed in one specific type of machine and have a custom item output? I wanted to make a mod that added some herbs to the game, that would be turned into Dried [type of Herb] (custom item with a set price, similar to Raisins) by the vanilla Dehydrator machine, but I couldn't find anything in the Author Guide about adding new custom items to existing vanilla machines, while also restricting what machines they can be processed in. Can this be done in JSON Assets? Any help is greatly appreciated.
  5. Kugli2137
    Kugli2137
    • 0 kudos
    I have this red text, while opening: 
    [game] Galaxy auth failure: FAILURE_REASON_GALAXY_SERVICE_NOT_AVAILABLE
    1. shenxinchen
      shenxinchen
      • 0 kudos
      同样的问题,你解决了吗?
  6. Darkspire101
    Darkspire101
    • premium
    • 3 kudos
    Do we know if this will be updated for 1.6 any time soon? Appreciate the hard work of the author 
  7. skippitydodah
    skippitydodah
    • 0 kudos
    Getting an error in SMAPI from this file. Not sure why. Here's the SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/f37508eaf49b4fc696faea85fa5adcef
  8. Lemonuuo
    Lemonuuo
    • 0 kudos
    Can someone tell me how does this mod work? 
  9. kenmccoy12121
    kenmccoy12121
    • 0 kudos
    The mods work, but incorrectly.
    Anyone can help with updating the mods?
    Possibly update the Json Assets?
    There are many mods that are used by sentiment.
  10. Yililusiours
    Yililusiours
    • 0 kudos
    The gift tastes don't wrok as well    "GiftTastes":
        {
            "Love": ["Abigail", "Emily","Jas", "Vincent","Sandy","Robin","Caroline", "Pierre", "Penny","Demetrius", "Harvey","Jodi", "Leah","Pam"],
            "Like": ["Evelyn","Haley", "Shane","Sebastian", "Wizard", "Clint", "Linus", "Maru", "Alex", "Dwarf", "Elliott", "Gus", "Kent", "Lewis", "Marnie", "Willy","George", "Krobus", "Sam"]
        },
    However, it simply doesn't work.